KotH stationhold A4

Red & Blu fight for control over a rail system.

1. TheBateman

TheBateman L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    koth_stationhold - Red & Blu fight for control over a rail system.

Will have a train crash and explode on the loser's spawn (once I learn how to do it).
    This map will probably have some optimization problems that I hope I can take care of in the future (This is one of my first maps so I still have a lot to learn).

2. TheBateman

Positive Ratings:
    -Made some changes to the overall layout (removed some useless rooms, shortened the distance from spawn to mid a bit, added some extra routes, etc.)
    -Changed the skybox and the lighting.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Swizik

Swizik L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey, Saw your map on the recently uploaded section, decided to give it a go, here is what I think...

1. This texture, its a blend texture, I don't know if this is just me, but the other part of this texture is missing, and in some places, i have the texture.

2. You can cap in the windows.

3. This pillar in spawn serves no purpose, remove it.

4. Maybe open this window in some places? (like a cracked or broken window, somewhat like badwater where there is a part of a window near last which is open for snipers.

5. Your pictures are outdated, i can see in the pictures that the point has no building, and the spawns don't have train tracks.

That's what i thought, hope this helps.

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. TheBateman

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks, I'll keep in mind your feedback and I promise I'll do my best to fix and improve this map

5. TheBateman

Positive Ratings:
    -Changed the overall layout of the map (spawnrooms, sideroutes, etc.)
    -Added doors on the control point which will open when the point becomes available.

6. TheBateman

Positive Ratings:
    Finally fixed my vrad.dll

-Made more changes to the general layout (added new spawn exit, added more props on the courtyard, added a ramp to the upper platform on the CP, etc.)

-Changed the skybox and the general lighting.